Inspiring Me Now

  • "The Purpose of Life is to Be Happy" Dalai Lama

October 14, 2010

Modern Day Mary...

As in Tyler Moore. Not to be confused with The Virgin, Queen of Scotts, or Poppins. Here's a little more about me:

5 years ago, I committed the cardinal "independent woman" sin, I moved away for a guy. It's taken a marriage, a divorce, an 80lb dog, some prescription meds, a therapy session or two and plenty of chocolate, to finally figure out that no matter what - just like the Mary Tyler Moore theme song says, I'm "gonna make it after all".

I've written my entire life, kept journals, written countless letters that remain unsent. Perhaps blogging was inevitable. So here I am, putting it out there. Welcome to my blogging journey. I hope you're entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment